I’m excited to start rolling out Campaign Hack, an online training and coaching program for local campaigns and local Democratic parties. It’s a great program for campaigns and local parties that have a team in place but could use a little support or an outside perspective.
I’m launching a small test group this fall, a four-week program that teaches campaigns how to plan their GOTV operations and make their final arguments to voters. Do you know anyone that could use some help?
Price: $199 for the first ten groups that join.
- An initial 1-1 planning call.
- 3-5 hours of group coaching sessions each week (attend as many or as few as you’d like),
- Weekly memo outlining key dates and priorities, tailored to your state.
- 2 hours of training videos uploaded each week.
- Resources ranging from scripts to election day schedules.
- Daily campaign tips (optional).
I’m reaching out to potential campaigns now. The ideal client:
-Sharp, motivated, and organized campaigns who want to learn and grow.
-Campaign operatives who are new to politics and want to quickly learn the fundamentals of GOTV.
-Experienced operatives who feel confident in their campaign knowledge, but want an outside perspective or reinforcement.
Could you recommend someone locally that fits that description?
You can read more about the program here.